memoQfest 2021 Goes Virtual
memoQfest has always been a unique event with inspiring presentations and many networking opportunities. The last time we met was in 2019, and many of you expressed since then how much you miss those conversations and coffee breaks from the venue's terrace, the great atmosphere of the gala dinners, the parties and in general: the personal touch.
Although no virtual event could bring these back, we decided to take a step ahead and move to a new conference platform instead of using the standard Zoom/Teams environment: memoQ will organize their first-ever online memoQfest through Virbela. Virbela is an online conference platform that enables attendees to create their own avatars, attend conference sessions and network with each other – just as they would do this at in-person events.
Join us in the Conference Hall and learn from industry professionals!
- Raise the questions you never dared or had a chance to ask
- Get inspired by translation industry professionals
- Be among the firsts to learn about the newest industry trends, developments and technologies straight from the experts
- Stay sharp: pick up and take home translation workflow optimization tips and productivity boosters
- Be informed: learn about industry trends and best practices - not just about memoQ.
- Enjoy coffee breaks from the roof top
- Chat with your industry friends
- Team up with memoQ for a virtual dance-off on the beach
- Have a glass of champagne from a place with an amazing view
- Grab your peer's hand, jump in a speedboat and have some fun in the bay, and...
- Many other things that you will like
Attendees love being themselves – even in a virtual environment
You will need to create your own avatar prior to attending the event. Given the number of options, it will take about 10-15 minutes to create your virtual character.
You can be yourself or any other fictional character if you wish.
More information on the registration process will be available from October 26.
Join us and make the first online memoQfest a memorable and inspiring event!