memoQfest has taken place in Budapest every year since 2009 and it has proven to be one of the most beneficial and enjoyable conferences in the translation industry. Over the last couple of years, we have built on memoQfest’s reputation for being one of the most exciting, friendly and useful conferences in the translation industry.
memoQfest 2020, which will take place on 10-12 June 2020 will be much more than a user conference, with great networking opportunities, presentations from key industry thought leaders, and a lot of fun.
The theme of memoQfest 2020 is
Power to the People
This year's memoQfest will be unashamedly people focused. The theme "Power to the People" is about how smart technology and clever workflow can enhance great translators, project managers to be more productive and enjoy their job.
We are looking for presentations and case studies that not only highlight how memoQ makes you and/or your company more productive, but also highlight other brilliant ways to improve productivity.
We want sharp presentations that let people think of new ideas.
Suggested topics include
Workflow & technology
- Success stories: better translation workflows with memoQ. Expectations, pitfalls, results and achievements.
- Case studies: integrating memoQ into your existing workflow / establishing a completely new workflow
- Processing complex jobs with memoQ: achieving great results even with the most complicated projects.
- Localizing animated content: challenges, technologies, memoQ's role in the workflow.
- Localizing games and other content: challenges in game- and software localization.
- Terminology management: how to make the most out of it?
- Machine Translation workflows
- Voice recognition: effects of speech-to-text 'Hey memoQ' app (and other technologies) on the translation workflow.
- Going Global: hands-on experience for companies that want to expand and enter new international markets.
- memoQ from the perspective of company leaders: how introducing/migrating memoQ affects business.
- Presenting the benefits of memoQ to your customers: practical insights.
- Introducing a new translation environment: considerations, decision drivers and decisions.
We would also welcome proposals and case studies that are relevant to a translation industry conference, and proposals that focus on innovative ways of using memoQ tools or using them to improve your productivity.
Where should I send my proposal?
You can submit your presentation proposal by clicking the banner below. Please note that you can also submit two or even more topics.
30 January 2020
If you have any questions related to memoQfest or topic proposals, contact Sandor Papp.